Thursday, April 2, 2009

funeral speeches

By celebrating the person s life, you are exposing your soul and your emotions to family members and strangers alike. Eulogy poem writing has found its niche as a specialty subject available in the World Wide Web through various bereavement focused sites.

On the day of the funeral my uncle came and stood by my side as I read the funeral poem and I was so glad that he did, I thought that my heart was going to jump out of my chest, it was pounding that hard. It is at once something personal and a way to involve all of those present in remembering the good things about the life of the person who has passed on. Memorial poems are becoming more and more popular to remember a deceased friend some time later after losing a loved one.

People should be able to supply you with information and their own personal experiences, suitable for a eulogy. Look at your local bookstore for poetry books that have memorial or condolence poems included or search online for posted poetry. If you are asked to speak at a memorial or funeral service and are having a difficult time writing down how this loss has made you or the family feel, consider including a poem in your tribute.

Writing the eulogy is not an easy thing but take the info here to help you through it. Remember to prepare and organize your thoughts.

No comments: